Would a doctor experiment on me because I have ADHD? Wellbutrin kept me awake for 12 days, then they were surprised I was insane…

 


It's concerning that you had such a challenging experience with Wellbutrin, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's crucial to remember that doctors are typically focused on helping their patients, rather than experimenting on them. However, it's possible that different individuals may respond differently to medications, especially when it comes to conditions like ADHD where treatment often involves a degree of trial and error to find what works best for each person. 

If you felt like you were being experimented on or if you're concerned about the treatment you're receiving, it's essential to communicate openly with your doctor. Sharing your experiences and any concerns you have can help them better understand your needs and tailor treatment accordingly. Additionally, seeking a second opinion from another qualified healthcare professional can offer you different perspectives and options for managing your ADHD symptoms.

It's crucial to work with a healthcare provider who listens to your concerns, respects your experiences, and collaborates with you to find the most effective and comfortable treatment plan. Your well-being is paramount, and finding the right treatment approach may require patience and persistence. If you're feeling overwhelmed or unsure about your treatment options, reaching out to a mental health professional or support group specializing in ADHD can provide valuable guidance and support. Remember, you deserve care and support that helps you thrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If a non-diabetic injects 80 units of Toujeo, will they go into a hypoglycemic coma?

Medication side effects & lack of sleep caused me to offend my doctors, I quit taking the meds, slept finally, I feel so bad, what should I do? How can I apologize?

Is it safe to take Zoloft, Ritalin, and Vyvanse together for adult depression treatment?